Skip available courses
IIT Way - Free Online Education For All !
- Drop-Down Menu Bar: Explore more information, by clicking appropriate drop-down menu item, at the top. This drop-down menu bar, shall be available at the same position, on all web pages of this web site.
- Guest Login and New Account Registration: Even without new account registration and successful Login, user may browse most of the information on this website, just with Guest Login. However, only after new account registration and successful Login, user may enroll in any chosen class and interact with us, like by posting query on the discussion forum.
- New Account Registration: Click on "Create new account" in Login block at right column top, for new account registration! New account registration is free and quick. User must activate new account by clicking the link in the automatic instantaneous email from server. Do not forget to check your Spam or Junk mail folder for this email.
- All registered users of this website should install following Free Apps on their Mobile or Tablet, from Google Play or Apple Store or Windows Phone Store, for comfortable browsing of "this web site".
Students are welcome to Learn Here !
Benefits for Students
Features for Students
Contact Us Here
Teachers are welcome to Develop and Host
their free or paid Online Class Here !
Benefits for Teachers
Features for Teachers
Contact Us Here
During Feb-2016, "University Grants Commission (UGC)" proposes "Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)" for the higher education system of India. "AEC111-0107: English Communication" course of 04 Credits at "Semester 01" is an "Ability Enhancement Compulsory Course (AECC)" for all academic programmes at undergraduate level from any university, as per the "Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)".
For success in the world of work, English Communication skills are important essential requirement for any student. Due to this, following high quality free learning resource package (in "Self-Learning Material – SLM" format) is used to create this MOOC:
1. Mobile Ready Text-Book: Total 19 Units
2. Mobile Ready Audio-Visual Lecture Modules: 90 Nos
3. Moodle LMS Ready Question Bank with
a. Short Answer Questions (SAQs): 180 ± 20 Nos
b. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs): 180 ± 20 Nos
Visitor Hits Since Apr 01, 2016:
Best viewed at 1366 x 768 or better resolution, with latest version of "Firefox / Chrome / Explorer / Opera" along with "Flash and Java".© 2016, SWS ELearn: A Virtual eUniversity (SWSVU). All Rights Reserved. Visit Us At: www.iitway.com, www.virtualuniversity.in
This website displays 'Google Ads' or links to useful websites.
But, 'SWSVU' is totally independent organization and thus, is not at all related to any other organization which are either 'having similar acronym' or 'pointed by these Ads or links'.
'SWSVU' shall not be responsible for any consequences about this.